Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

g Core quality on trade search screen

1 year, 2 months ago

Could you add core quality to trade search screen? Preferably both as a search parameter and as an info for the results.
Also, it would be great info to have in the JSON export.

1 year, 2 months ago

Sure, I can add core quality info to the JSON. For the trade overview, I kind of hit a point where adding more filters makes it ugly, lol. I coincidentally found a really great balance of space between the two sides it has, and adding another filter would offset it slightly. Maybe I can fit it in there somewhere. The filtering logic itself, however, will be quite simple to implement.

1 year, 2 months ago

Great, thanks!

Another useful info to the JSON export would be the current item levels. That way, we could search for simple level up opportunities.

New response