Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

g Can't Raise Items above Rank 1

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

I've been playing hextorio for a while and have most of the items in the catalog at 1 star. When I select one of those items the catalog says I can rank it up to 2 stars by selling a rare(or higher) version of the item at a rare (or higher) hex core. I've tried selling multiple different rare items at different hex cores, and nothing ranks up. I'm stumped what I'm supposed to be doing differently or if there is a bug with my game somehow.

Edit: I updated the mod, seems like it was a bug, probably the same one in the changelog related to not completing the sell a hextreme quality quest. On current version selling items upgrades rank as expected.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Great! Thanks for playing the mod! I think it was v1.0.3 that fixed it.

New response