An overhaul for corrundum to integrate more of the existing processes with other planets.
Mods introducing new content into the game.
New places to build more factories.
Transportation of the player, be it vehicles or teleporters.
Augmented or new ways of transporting materials - belts, inserters, pipes!
Things related to oil and other fluids.
Entities which interact with the circuit network.
Furnaces, assembling machines, production chains.
On the description?
I don't really download planet mods, unless they are intresting to look at, or add unique features/environments.
I don't see anything about this other then Remote Control Only.
Honestly, most of it is an experiment that did not worth more work to be put into it. it's fair to not download it.
I also got what I wanted out of it.
Honestly, most of it is an experiment that did not worth more work to be put into it. it's fair to not download it. I also got what I wanted out of it.
Then why make it public? If it was only personal use?
Meh. It was a "why not make it public" type deal. You can have it instead of not have it.