Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Is it even possible to line up the land-pumps for a tanker?

10 months ago

I cant do it, it keeps being off on the Y axis no matter how much i move the ship or its port up and down

robot256 ☆
10 months ago

If you are standing near a waterway with a pump in hand, green boxes will appear at valid loading spots. They are in non-intuitive places and overlap the ship itself because the base game is only designed for normal-sized fluid wagons.

10 months ago

If you are standing near a waterway with a pump in hand, green boxes will appear at valid loading spots. They are in non-intuitive places and overlap the ship itself because the base game is only designed for normal-sized fluid wagons.

I am putting the pumps down, and they keep switching from the vanilla sprites to the modded ones, so i must be doing it correctly, issue is they still dont connect. The pumps do the animation and get on top of the ship, but the sprites dont line up and the pump's arms are not attached to the nozzle of the tank on the ship, therefore nothing gets pumped.

10 months ago

They don’t change into modded sprites on placement, that’s just the standard look for pumps next to railways.

They won’t line up with the nozzles on the ship, but as long as they are placed within the green squares, they should pump fluids correctly.

a month ago

I really wish the graphics of the ship indicated where the pumps would connect.

New response