Amator Phasma's Recycling
About this mod:
This is a simple modification that adds up to two by-products to the intermediate products:
The scrap metal probability is 10% by default (can be changed in the startup settings) for one scrap metal type, this value is divided by the amount of scrap metal types in a recipe. (example: iron gear wheel: 10% for iron scrap metal, low density structure: 5% for copper and 5% for steel scrap metal) This scrap metal can be collected and later processed in a recycler and then smelted into plates.
It's very simple, but it adds a small layer of complexity to your transport-belt layout. In the early game you can easily solve this with splitters or filter-inserters. Later in high-production areas, you have a dedicated transport-belt for this purpose.
This mod supports all Bob and Angel metals if you had one or both of them.
Tested with vanilla factorio, with Bob's and/or Angel's and/or Earendel's mods. (See list below)
- Since version 0.18.00 (Factorio 0.17.x) only bug fixing, balancing and compatibility layers for other mods.
- Since version 0.19.02 (Factorio 0.18.x) only bug fixing, balancing and compatibility layers for other mods.
So it should be safe to take every update without running into a total messed up factory
- Report them on the forum thread or here on this site under disscussion.
My other mods:
- Amator Phasma's Library
- Amator Phasma's Modpack
- Amator Phasma's Coal&Steam
- Amator Phasma's Nuclear
- Amator Phasma's Starfall
- Amator Phasma's Energy Addon
Unfortunately at the moment I have no time to maintain any compatibility with other mods.
I don't see any change in this fact in the next 12 to 18 months.