Amator Phasma's Library
About this mod:
First of all: this is a resource and code library for my other mods.
It self comes with some functions:
Extended functions for inserter:
- make it possible that a inserter can handle the 'burnt_result_inventory' on all machines.
- burner inserter can leech fuel from pickup target and drop target.
- burner inserters are capable to chain fuel through all burner type machines.
The extended functions for inserter are enabled by default when you have installed Amator Phasma's Coal&Steam. Otherwise you can control it yourself, whether you need it or not.
'Mod settings' -> 'Map' its called: 'Advanced functions for inserter' to switch it on or off.
- Items can be declared as radioactive (They slightly damage the player if he has any in the inventory)
The radiation is enabled by default, you can control it yourself, whether you like it or not: 'Mod settings' -> 'Map' its called: 'Radiation damage'
Destroyed storage spit out items:
- If a storage container is destroyed, the contents are spewed out to the ground
The Storage protection is enabled by default, you can control it yourself, whether you like it or not: 'Mod settings' -> 'Map' its called: 'Destroyed storage spit out items'
- Support for equipment thats needs fuel.
- Equipment manager for equipment thats needs fuel:
If an equipment thats needs fuel is equipped in your armor, you can toggle the equipment manager on or off: default hotkey is ALT+W, or use the icon shortcut in your quickbar
If the equipment manager is enabled it will automatic fuel up any burner equipment using your personal inventory to a maximum of 10 items, as long as there is at least one fuel item left in it's slot. It will also transfer any residues to your personal inventory (like ash).
- Report them on the forum thread or here on this site under disscussion.
My other mods:
- Amator Phasma's Modpack
- Amator Phasma's Coal&Steam
- Amator Phasma's Nuclear
- Amator Phasma's Recycling
- Amator Phasma's Starfall
- Amator Phasma's Energy Addon