Amator Phasma's Nuclear
About this mod:
This mod is inspired by "Nuclear Power" by Fatmice and "Uranium Power" by Simdezimon.
And, like the both, does this mod expand the production of nuclear fuel rods and the reprocessing of spent fuel rods.
This mod includes processing cycles for the following radioactive materials: Uranium, Thorium, Neptunium, Plutonium.
You also have to take care about some byproducts like: RaCoW (radioactive contaminated wastewater) ans solid radioaktive waste.
The enrichment process is slightly different from the vanilla one, you have to enrich yellowcake from uranium, step by step through gas centrifuges up to an enrichment value of 4.7% U235.
Tested with vanilla factorio, with Bob's and/or Angel's and/or Earendel's mods. (See list below)
- Since version 0.18.00 (Factorio 0.17.x) only bug fixing, balancing and compatibility layers for other mods.
- Since version 0.19.02 (Factorio 0.18.x) only bug fixing, balancing and compatibility layers for other mods.
So it should be safe to take every update without running into a total messed up factory
- Report them on the forum thread or here on this site under disscussion.
My other mods:
- Amator Phasma's Library
- Amator Phasma's Modpack
- Amator Phasma's Coal&Steam
- Amator Phasma's Recycling
- Amator Phasma's Starfall
- Amator Phasma's Energy Addon
Unfortunately at the moment I have no time to maintain any compatibility with other mods.
I don't see any change in this fact in the next 12 to 18 months.