|License:||Factorio Modding License|
|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.18.29 (2 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.18|
Now you can play the wave defense scenario ad infinitum!
I added seperate biters that will scale infinitely.
The ammo tweak in this mod also uses seperate items, so nothing here will interfere with your vanilla game.
There are a lot of customization options that will allow you to find your own difficulty level.
Playing with your friends is recommended, but there is a "solo" mode with more starting items (~3x) and faster crafting.
The default scaling is designed to be very challenging and will (should?) kill you at some point.
(i'm still carefully testing the default settings, when i'm done i will update them (FEEDBACK PLEASE?))
Every 20 rounds you have to buy a satellite for 400.000+ points or the waves will come continuously.
When you're struggling: [SPOILER]
- Make a blueprint of your base and try to build the most important factory complexes first
- Build a defense in your base until you have enough items to build the outer defenses
- Make flamethrower towers - they may be much weaker than in the vanilla scenario but can still do good damage with enough research (maybe i nerfed them too much, so FEEDBACK PLEASE?)
- Try to research attackspeed as late as possible and save up ammo
- When you are supposed to launch a rocket, you can try to keep defending as long as possible to earn extra money (but save your game before... the difficulty is rising faster the longer you wait)
FEEDBACK PLEASE: post your settings, how far you made it, and what your strategy was
- Factorio Team for making the original wave defense scenario
- AbertPC for supporting and motivating me to make a freeplay mode and multiplayer-testing it for bugs and balancing
If you have a really old scenario save game (0.16.10 or older), you need to update it: replace the control.lua in your wave defense savegame with one from the scenario folders.
- Turret Shields
- Laser Tanks
- Laser Rifle
- Railgun Revival
- Shield FX
- Desert Eagle
- Wave Defense Unlimited
- Blood & Gore
- Universal Turret
- Glowing Laser Beams
- RPG Items
- Spell Pack
- Realistic Reactors
- Realistic Reactors - Utilities
- Overloaded Trains
- Resource Spawning Ingame
- Speaker Signals Expansion
- Solar Panel Equipment
- 0.16 Graphics
- Unlushed Trees
- Bleached Trees
- Copy&Paste for 0.16
- Lua Combinator 2
- Lua Combinator 3
- Fire Department
- Robot Tree Farm
- Modder's Science Pack
- Assembling Machine Equipment
- Bottled Science
- Heat Glow
- Market - AutoBuy
- Wind Turbines
- Vehicle Physics