|License:||Factorio Modding License|
|Created:||1 year, 9 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.22 (6 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Please consider a gift of 1-5€ so I can keep enchanting you with mods you thought were impossible to make.
Donators get early access to new mods and feature updates.
Now you can play the wave defense scenario ad infinitum!
I added seperate biters that will scale infinitely.
The ammo tweak in this mod also uses seperate items, so nothing here will interfere with your vanilla game.
There are a lot of customization options that will allow you to find your own difficulty level.
Playing with your friends is recommended, but there is a "solo" mode with more starting items (~3x) and faster crafting.
The default scaling is designed to be very challenging and will (should?) kill you at some point.
(i'm still carefully testing the default settings, when i'm done i will update them (FEEDBACK PLEASE?))
Every 20 rounds you have to buy a satellite for 400.000+ points or the waves will come continuously.
When you're struggling: [SPOILER]
- Make a blueprint of your base and try to build the most important factory complexes first
- Build a defense in your base until you have enough items to build the outer defenses
- Make flamethrower towers - they may be much weaker than in the vanilla scenario but can still do good damage with enough research (maybe i nerfed them too much, so FEEDBACK PLEASE?)
- Try to research attackspeed as late as possible and save up ammo
- When you are supposed to launch a rocket, you can try to keep defending as long as possible to earn extra money (but save your game before... the difficulty is rising faster the longer you wait)
FEEDBACK PLEASE: post your settings, how far you made it, and what your strategy was
- Factorio Team for making the original wave defense scenario
- AbertPC for supporting and motivating me to make a freeplay mode and multiplayer-testing it for bugs and balancing
If you have a really old scenario save game (0.16.10 or older), you need to update it: replace the control.lua in your wave defense savegame with one from the scenario folders.
- Turret Shields
- Laser Tanks
- Laser Rifle
- Railgun Revival
- Shield FX
- Desert Eagle
- Wave Defense Unlimited
- Blood & Gore
- Universal Turret
- Glowing Laser Beams
- RPG Items
- Spell Pack
- Realistic Reactors
- Realistic Reactors - Utilities
- Overloaded Trains
- Resource Spawning Ingame
- Speaker Signals Expansion
- Solar Panel Equipment
- 0.16 Graphics
- Unlushed Trees
- Bleached Trees
- Copy&Paste for 0.16
- Lua Combinator 2
- Lua Combinator 3
- Fire Department
- Robot Tree Farm
- Modder's Science Pack
- Assembling Machine Equipment
- Bottled Science
- Heat Glow
- Market - AutoBuy
- Wind Turbines
- Vehicle Physics