​Space Age Hard Mode


A modpack that tightens the gameplay of Space Age, removing shortcuts, adding interesting challenge, and letting Space Age mechanics be more like themselves. Each planet has many variations: nights are darker, demolishers are more numerous and move faster, lightning can hit locomotives, random variance is added to biorecipes, nuclear reactors no longer work on Aquilo, and more.

Mod packs
4 months ago
2.0
3.67K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Logistics Enemies Environment Manufacturing Power

g 2.1 please?

14 days ago

I know that some of the mods are still not updated, but could you please update the core of this mod and some of its dependencies?

14 days ago

I do not plan to update this modpack to 2.1, as I no longer wish to have the responsibility of running it. There is an unofficial port you can find on the repo’s Github, but merging it would just create more work for myself.

If anyone is interested in helping steward the modpack you are welcome to stop by on Discord.

New response