Shortcuts

Adds a host of useful shortcuts to improve QOL. Shortcuts for the artillery remote, discharge defense remote, tree deconstructor, and toggles for equipment, rail blocks and the player lamp. Also adds in a customizable grid overlay, far zoom and an artillery wagon toggle shortcut. See mod portal FAQ page for a full list of shortcuts and supported mods.

Utilities
4 years ago

b 0.18

4 years ago

Will this be updated to 0.18?

4 years ago

you can do it yourself.
The modifications I had to do is to change the major version number in info.lua, and the icon path for the danger-icon and the destroyed-icon from core/graphics to core/graphics/icons/alerts.
testing that now.

4 years ago

Thanks, worked.

4 years ago

Thank you for this mod. Please update to 0.18

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

"you can do it yourself.
The modifications I had to do is to change the major version number in info.lua, and the icon path for the danger-icon and the destroyed-icon from core/graphics to core/graphics/icons/alerts.
testing that now."

I don’t understand how mods are done at all, please update the mod to 18 ...

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

thanks for the instruction!

some clarifications:
- "change the major version number" in info.json
- "change the icon path for the danger-icon and the destroyed-icon from core/graphics to core/graphics/icons/alerts" in data-updates.lua

4 years ago

Auto generated shortcuts from other mods don't work with only this change.

4 years ago

Really? Hmm. I wouldn't know how to fix that, I'm only skilled with data raw manipulation atm.

4 years ago

This was fixed in 0.18.11:

Fixed that modded shortcuts that spawned items not visible in the blueprint library didn't work.

4 years ago

+1 for an official update

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

+1

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

I just published a 0.18 version. Shortcuts for 0.18. I will maintain it as long as there is no update of the original.

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

1.0 ?

3 years ago

1.0 ?

Have a look at Shortcuts for 1.0. I updated my version to 1.0 alongside with several crucial bugfixes. (Sorry for the self-promotion ;)

New response