Schall Tank Platoon

Adds different classes and tiers of tanks in-par with power armors, having vehicle equipment grid. Aims to fill the gaps the vanilla game should have. Not overhaul nor OP. Vanilla oriented and balanced. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español)

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

g Standalone Sniper

2 years ago

Had this mod once and decided it was very busy, but I really liked the sniper rifle. There's only one mod (sniper rifle revived something) that adds one that I've seen. Is it possible to just have that or can someone tell me the best way to essentially "extract" it?

2 years ago

nvm I managed to do it, don't know what the rules are for posting edited mods so maybe if someone else cares enough for it

2 years ago

If you go back to the main page, and click on the 'license' line, it will tell you what license the mod is posted under.
THIS mod is posted under Bob's mods copyright, which FORBIDS modified copies. So you're violating it with your standalone.
Plus, from a glance, you're actually not disabling most of the other features.

2 years ago

Both the sniper rifle and sniper rifle revived mods are posted unlicensed, so you can use them as a base without issues.

New response