- Introduced localized string mod settings.
- Removed redundant strings.
- Options on adjusting energy settings of personal laser defense. (50 kJ per shot in base game 0.17; was 200 kJ per shot in base game 0.16.51)
- Options on using chemical recipes for chemical weapons, including poison capsule, poison bomb.
- Changed acid resistance of medium tank. (As par 0/70% in base game 0.17.46; was 0/50% in base game 0.17) Other tanks change accordingly.
- Support group mod "Transport Group", where all vehicles and vehicle-only equipment are moved into "Transport" group tab.
- Options on using tiered military subgroups. (Default: off.)
- Options on cannon force condition. (Default: "all". Deals penetration damage but cannot fire over friendlies.)
- Options on autocannon force condition. (Default: "not-friend". Can fire over friendlies.)
- Removed options on collision box, since force condition checks are superior.
- Introduced 1 new ammo type: poison bomb.
- Options on rearrange ammo colour, including basic rocket, poison capsule, poison cloud. (Default: on.)
- Renamed technology names to base game 0.17.35 standard.
- Changed migration script.
- Fixed issue caused by older migration script in 0.17.3.
- Renamed techs, items, entities to comply with 0.17.23 new requirement of contiguous levels.
- Support extension mod "Schall Artillery", on more artillery shell types.
- Renamed various equipment to 0.17 new names.
- Support extension mod "Schall Gun Pod", on more equipment usable on trains in "Schall Armoured Train".
- Changed recipes of portable fusion generators using low density structures. (As par Portable fusion generator.)
- Updated to 0.17.
- Increased multiple rocket launcher range to 36. (was 25)
- Increased tactical missile launcher range to 48. (was 40)
- Increased sniper rifle range to 40. (was 36)
- Increased tank machine gun damage bonus to +50%. (was none in base game 0.17; was +100% in base game 0.16)
- Increased tank cannon (all variations) and tank autocannon damage bonus to +50%. (was none)
- Increased health on most tanks.
- Removed options on personal laser defense ammo category.
- Changed recipes of tank MK2 upgrades using modules level 2. (As par Power armor MK2.)
- Changed energy consumption and efficiency on tanks.
- Changed acid resistance of medium tank. (As par 0/50% in base game 0.17; was 15/50% in base game 0.16) Other tanks change accordingly.
- Introduced 2 new repair packs.
- Options on repair pack techs. (Default: on.)
- Added flying text on equipment removal information.
- Added upgradable flags to various tech.
- Renamed internal name with prefix as precaution to avoid potential conflicts.
- Support extension mod "Schall Alien Tech", which introduced alternate weaponry, MK3 armor and MK3 tanks.
- Introduced 2 new night vision equipment.
- Introduced MK1 and MK2 upgrades for rocket artillery.
- Introduced concrete wall and concrete gate.
- Options on night vision equipment techs. (Default: on.)
- Options on concrete walls tech. (Default: on.)
- Buffed sniper rifle to +700% damage bonus. (was +300%)
- Gave electric resistances to stone wall and stone gate.
- Readjusted colour of flame tank and rocket artillery.
- Renamed tanks tech to make the code much cleaner.
- Renamed mod settings name to be more accurate.
- Fixed recipes of new portable fusion reactors not unlocked, when loading save game with Fusion Reactor tech already researched.
- Fixed recipe of super-heavy tank in expensive mode, now requiring military science pack too.
- Introduced 1 new weapon: sniper rifle.
- Introduced notification message displaying number of equipment taken out from grid, when a vehicle is used as an ingredient during handcraft. (was returning equipment but without notification.)
- Simplified Chinese is available.
- Russian is available. (Credit to John_TheCF)
- Support auxiliary mod "Schall Gun Pod", which introduced various ammo-consuming vehicle-only defense equipment.
- Introduced 3 new incendiary ammo: incendiary autocannon shell (20 mm), incendiary rocket, napalm bomb.
- All MK1 tanks have +5 / 20% laser and electric resistance. (was none)
- All MK2 tanks have +10 / 40% laser and electric resistance. (was none)
- Reduced light tanks grid sizes by 1×1, down to 4×3, 6×6, 9×9 respectively. (were 5×4, 7×7, 10×10)
- Increased heavy tanks grid sizes by 1×0, up to 6×4, 8×7, 11×10 respectively. (were 5×4, 7×7, 10×10)
- Increased super-heavy tanks grid sizes by 1×1, up to 6×5, 8×8, 11×11 respectively. (were 5×4, 7×7, 10×10)
- To make heavy and super-heavy tanks more "heavy" feel in driving and targeting.
- Reduced heavy tanks turret rotation to 0.1. (was 0.3)
- Reduced heavy tanks chassis rotation to 0.002. (was 0.003)
- Reduced super-heavy tanks turret rotation to 0.025. (was 0.25)
- Reduced super-heavy tanks chassis rotation to 0.001. (was 0.0025)
- Resolved compatibility with mods "AAI Vehicles: Flame Tank" and "AAI Vehicles: Flame Tumbler", which replaced the flamethrower ammo with their own.
- Introduced new technologies on tanks and vehicles. Except for vanilla technology "Tanks" enable recipes of light tank and medium tank for "free", all other tanks and rocket artillery requires their dedicated new technology to unlock recipes.
- Introduced 2 new weapon: tank cannon (88 mm) and tank cannnon (128 mm). They replaced the main guns of heavy tanks and super-heavy tanks.
- Introduced 8 new cannon shells for the new high caliber tank cannons.
- Added extra cannon shell slot to super-heavy tanks, allow fast switch of shell type.
- Heavy and super-heavy tanks now even stronger in firepower and armour, but even slower and costs more.
- Introduced minimum range of all base cannon shells and autocannon shells to 5 (was none).
- Increased health of heavy tanks and super-heavy tanks, to base 3000 and 4000 respectively (was 2500, 3000).
- Increased vehicle energy shield equipment to recharge faster by 50%.
- Adjusted resistance of tanks MK1 and MK2 upgrade to scale better with late-game damage upgrades.
- Increased cost of super-heavy tanks, needing military science pack as ingredient.
- Adjusted options "collision box" now affecting explosive shells only, piercing properties of regular shells remains (was affecting all shells).
- Fixed range of all autocannon shells to have the correct value of 20 (was 25).
- Adjusted maximum range of tank cannon and all base cannon shells to 27 (was 25 on tank cannon, 30 on cannon shells).
- Options on tank flamethrower incendiary behaviour. (Can choose the same behvaiour as handheld and turret versions.)
- Rebalanced tanks engine energy consumption, affecting speed.
- Reduced super-heavy tanks burner effectivity to 0.5 (from 0.55).
- Introduced different classes of tanks, which fits and Balancing with the vanilla tank.
- Introduced 5 new tanks: light tank, medium tank, heavy tank, super-heavy tank, flame tank.
- Introduced 1 new auxiliary vehicle: rocket artillery.
- Introduced 5 upper tier tanks MK1.
- Introduced 5 upper tier tanks MK2.
- Introduced 2 smaller variants of fusion reactor equipment.
- Introduced 2 vehicle-only energy shield equipment.
- Introduced 2 vehicle-only battery equipment.
- Introduced 3 vehicle-only fuel cell.
- Introduced 1 vehicle-only nuclear reactor.
- Introduced special script to put equipment inside grid of ingredient tank back to inventory, or spilled over the ground, when handcrafted. (WARNING: Equipment still lost if crafted in assemblers.)
- Introudced 2 new ammo type: autocannon shells for light tanks.
- Introudced 1 new ammo type: explosive rocket pack for rocket artillery.
- Options on tanks MK1 & MK2 recipes. (Default: on.)
- Options on multiple rocket launcher recipes. (Default: on.)
- Options on vehicle grid on tanks series. (Default: 5×4)
- Options on vehicle grid on tanks MK1 series. (Default: 7×7)
- Options on vehicle grid on tanks MK2 series. (Default: 10×10)
- Options on cannon collision box. (Default: on. Deals penetration damage but cannot fire over friendlies.)
- Options on autocannon collision box. (Default: off. Can fire over friendlies.)
- Options on discharge defense auto trigger. (Default: on. Enemies close enough will auto trigger.)
- Options on personal laser defense ammo category. (Can choose damage type to benefit from laser turret upgrades.)
- English, German, traditional Chinese are available.
- Using Bob's Copyright License. Document included.