Schall Alien Tech

Vanilla-friendly extension of weaponry. Not overhaul. Adds alternate weaponry choices from mid-game, which is based on the alien science pack from “Schall Alien Loot” mod. Balanced with vanilla weaponry, and extends end-game with MK3 weaponry (including powered armor and tanks). Also adds two featured weapons from “Doom”: Plasma rifle, BFG 9000. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat Armor Mining Power

b [Solved] Trouble Loading in 18.31

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi there! I'm getting the following error starting today with the release of 18.31:

Error loading mods

Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom-211x197) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=194x94).: base/graphics/entity/electric-mining-drill/hr-electric-mining-drill-E.png

Mods to be disabled:
SchallAlienTech (0.18.5)

Since it fails to load, I can't disable what I presume is the problem (the enhanced depleted uranium electric drill), since I can't get into the mod settings without loading the mod.

Edit: looking at the prototype, I'm assuming all of the uranium drill sprite size definitions will be a problem, now. If I just delete the uranium drill prototype, will that fix it temporarily?

3 years ago

Just uploaded 0.18.6.

3 years ago

Thanks for the update!

New response