"Planet" Hephaestus


Ancient asteroids dot the surface of this derelict mega structure. Reactivate ancient machines to bring Hephaestus back online and unlock powerful ways to transport items, exchange tokens for items, and vice versa. But beware the hornets. Designed to not effect base game - safe to drop into an existing save. Designed to not add tile effects or layers.

Content
7 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
4.08K
Planets Transportation Logistics Enemies Mining Manufacturing Power Storage

b Bounding Box Error

a month ago

Hey, I just got this error while loading my game with your mod:

Error while running setup for entity prototype "hephaestus-processor" (assembling-machine: next_upgrade target (assembling-machine-4) must have the same bounding box.

The other affected mods are:
planetaris-dyes, module-category-defaults, Bottlenecklite, Construction_Dones_Forked, maraxsis, panglia_planet, plasma_crafter and foliax.

Thanks for your work <3

a month ago

Worked some crazy long shifts recently, going to see if I can look into this tonight

Thank you for the report

a month ago

Looks like I can set next_upgrade = nil and hopefully prevent that error.
I was not able to replicate this error, so I don't know which of the mods conflicted, but this change should prevent conflicts with other mods that allow for assembler 4+ style entities.

Putting out update shortly.
Please let me know if the error persists.

a month ago

Thank you for the patch, unfortunately you forgot at least one other entity "hephaestus-requisitioner", which now spits out the same error, because I'm guessing it also can be upgraded to 4+.

But we're getting somewhere! :-)

a month ago

d'oh

Okay, just put out an update, put next upgrade nil on all prototypes that are based of generic assemblers,
hope this helps!

a month ago
(updated 14 days ago)

This helped indeed! I am once again able to load up Hephaestus along with all the other mods, thank you.

I cannot say anything about the actual functionality, as I've not yet landed there, but I'm sure it's all fine.

New response