Fill4Me

by kovus

Fill4Me will automatically insert fuel and/or ammunition from your main inventory into entities when you place them. It is mod-agnostic and will learn about items & entities in other mods. It is an alternative to the Autofill mod.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Fill4Me not filling Industrial Revolution

4 years ago

I just updated to 1.0.3 in IR and it appears the turret renaming has prevented them from being filled by Fill4Me? Is this something on your end or his?
The turret I'm looking at is his first tier basic scattergun turret. I think it was renamed in the files from clockwork turret.

4 years ago

Hello, I had a similar issue but it vanished after I deactivated Fill4Me, loaded the game, saved, and then re enabled the mod. So might be some caching issue from the turret renaming. (Updated to 1.04 at the same time too, so maybe that helped too)

4 years ago

+1 This totally fixed my problem

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Seems strange that this mod would cache turret names. Instead of comparing name, the game could compare turret-type on build and then it would work with all ammo-turrets.

4 years ago

The caching is actually of ammo/fuel names, and that's where the bug was. I've had it reset the per-player cache when mods change, which should fix this sort of bug.

New response