Fill4Me

by kovus

Fill4Me will automatically insert fuel and/or ammunition from your main inventory into entities when you place them. It is mod-agnostic and will learn about items & entities in other mods. It is an alternative to the Autofill mod.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Auto-determining ammo/fuel type

3 years ago

An idea I got after fiddling with it putting in ammo I wasn't wanting, would it be possible to add a chooseable mode (perhaps per player) that by default does auto-selection as it works now, but when a player specifically puts in a specific ammo or fuel type into something they placed within a few seconds of placing it then whatever ammo/fuel for that specific entity type would then become default, then falling back to the auto-chosen list again (or remembering the last few types in order of what to put in)? Or if just watching what is put in would cause an ontick event and to minimize those, then perhaps a key press or button so we could open the inventoy of something, and while holding an ammo/fuel on the cursor we then click a button that appears (Fill4Me Default or so?) that then sets the default for that entity type? It would be nice to be able to change the types rapidly on the fly like this so we can change things as the situation demands.

New response