Colony Builder

Build your very own colony on Nauvis. Create housing, services and recruit colonists to grow your settlement alongside your factory. Be sure to check the tips & tricks for more information on the systems and mechanics of this mod.

Overhaul
4 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Enemies Manufacturing

i Bounty with automation option

13 days ago

It would be nice to have some sort of option to enable bounty awards from player's building, such as turrets, army, etc.

I'm not sure if this is because of the mod's vision or because of limitations in the code, but in any case, without this feature, the bounty system becomes nearly useless in certain situations, like with Brave New World mod. Perhaps it could be balanced by reducing the score if done automatically?

12 days ago

The bounty system was specifically designed for rewarding players that have a more 'hands-on' playstyle regarding biters. The rewards are also tied to a unique player, as opposed to the colony resources that are tied to the force (Factorio's term for factions). I suppose technically it is possible to distribute the rewards from automated kills amongst all players in the same force. However there is already a way to capitalize on automated biter kills by cleaning up their remains through the pest control station service, adding bounties on top of that may be a bit much.

Still, making it an option that is turned off by default is something I'm willing to consider. I'll give it some further thought.

New response