Colony Builder

Build your very own colony on Nauvis. Create housing, services and recruit colonists to grow your settlement alongside your factory. Be sure to check the tips & tricks for more information on the systems and mechanics of this mod.

Overhaul
4 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Enemies Manufacturing

b Can't access GUI in sandbox

13 days ago

If you are playing in a sandbox scenario, there is no way to bring up the colony's GUI. No matter what you do - transferring items from storage, picking them with your cursor - nothing seems to update it.

This is not really a problem in a solo-mod scenario, but it makes it semi-incompatible with the Brave New World mod, where you play without body, only with robots and automation - almost like a sandbox, but without the cheating aspect.

An easy fix would be to add a shortcut button that updates / brings up the colony interface, I suppose.

12 days ago

I've actually never played sandbox myself so I didn't even think of it when making this mod. I've made some changes that should allow you to use the colony GUI in sandbox mode and fixed some issues with things not working if the player doesn't have a character.

I didn't thoroughly test this mod in sandbox mode so there may still be some issues. If the changes are stable they will be included in the next patch.

Thank for bringing this to my attention.

11 days ago

Okay, can't wait to test new patch!

New response