Colony Builder

Build your very own colony on Nauvis. Create housing, services and recruit colonists to grow your settlement alongside your factory. Be sure to check the tips & tricks for more information on the systems and mechanics of this mod.

Overhaul
4 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Enemies Manufacturing

g Military Selection Suggestion

14 days ago
(updated 14 days ago)

Can we have both the civilian icon and military icons permanently at the top of the screen and allow us to go between them by clicking on the icons? This would be so much more convenient instead of pressing the hotkeys alt+c every time i want to command units. The shortcut option is nice, but we still have the problem of having to select an item in order for the Colony ui to show up again.

Also instead of holding shift to move units after selection them why not allow right clicking?

14 days ago

Thank you for your feedback. If I had to redesign the colony GUI I would probably make different design choices. However I currently don't plan on reworking the GUI, there is a lot of code behind updating the GUI that may have to be changed as well and for now my priority is bug-fixing. Maybe you can rebind Alt+C to something else (a mouse button for example) if that is more convenient for you. You can do this by going to Settings > Controls > Mods.

Regarding right-clicking instead; I wrote the code for the colony selector a long time ago and not going with right clicking might have been an oversight. The next patch will change this and will let you move or assign units by right-clicking.

New response