Colony Builder

Build your very own colony on Nauvis. Create housing, services and recruit colonists to grow your settlement alongside your factory. Be sure to check the tips & tricks for more information on the systems and mechanics of this mod.

Overhaul
4 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Enemies Manufacturing

g Supply and demand coin

15 days ago

Love the mod! One thing i've noticed is the description of supply, it states that it is used by by demand and provides coin, however the only time i'm able to generate coin is when i use the black market, i dont seem to get any coin from supply and demand.

15 days ago
(updated 15 days ago)

Ok i think whats happening is unregulated supply what overcoming demand? Unregulated im guessing is balanced around being easier to acquire but needs to be balanced with supply in order to make money?

14 days ago

Thank you! Glad that you enjoy the mod.

In the tips & tricks menu you can find the 'Economy' entry in the colony builder section which explains the supply and demand mechanics.

Unregulated supply is always used up first and does NOT generate coin, any demand that's left over is then fulfilled by Supply and that DOES generate coin. Any Demand that is left over will consume Coin, meaning you actually lose money. Any Demand that cannot be fulfilled with cause an economic collapse, which floods the economy with Unregulated supply.

New response