Transport rings


Adds animated transport rings, that teleport everything inside (players, chests, trains, buildings, biters). Endgame tech unlocks rings deployable from space platforms. Stargate design, SG.

Content
10 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
5.01K
Transportation Logistics Trains Circuit network Cheats

g I made a K2SE Version

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

I have made an incredibly expensive post-endgame version of this for K2SE, requiring both Krastorio2 and Space Exploration, but doesn't require Space Age. I removed the MK2 ring and only left the MK1 ring and tech, as it is anyhow extremely powerful in the K2SE-universe. I'm just letting you know in case you would be interested in publishing a K2SE-version of this mod. I'm sure there exists a small crowd who are deep enough into these mods who would appreciate it. If you decide to not publish it, I will just keep it for my own private usage, no worries :)

MK1 controller
ingredients =
{
{type="item", name="se-wide-beacon-2", amount=1},
{type="item", name="se-space-platform-plating", amount=200},
{type="item", name="se-nanomaterial", amount=200},
{type="item", name="se-linked-container", amount=1},
{type="item", name="kr-energy-storage", amount=1},
{type="item", name="kr-matter-stabilizer", amount=10},
{type="item", name="se-self-sealing-gel", amount=10},
{type="item", name="se-naquium-processor", amount=10},
{type="item", name="kr-planetary-teleporter", amount=1},
{type="item", name="transport-ring", amount=5},
{type="item", name="display-panel", amount=1},
},

MK1 Rings
ingredients =
{
{type="item", name="kr-ai-core", amount=20},
{type="item", name="se-nanomaterial", amount=40},
{type="item", name="se-space-accumulator-2", amount=1},
},

Tech;
prerequisites = {"se-linked-container", "kr-planetary-teleporter"},

unit = {
count = 2000,
ingredients = {
{"automation-science-pack", 1},
{"logistic-science-pack", 1},
{"chemical-science-pack", 1},
{"production-science-pack", 1},
{"utility-science-pack", 1},
{"space-science-pack", 1},
{"se-astronomic-science-pack-4", 1},
{"se-biological-science-pack-4", 1},
{"se-energy-science-pack-4", 1},
{"se-material-science-pack-4", 1},
{"se-deep-space-science-pack-4", 1},
{"se-kr-matter-science-pack-2", 1},
{"kr-singularity-tech-card", 1}
},

Energy Requirement: 5GJ
Energy Buffer: 10GJ

"dependencies": [
"base >= 2.0",
"space-exploration >= 0.7.45",
"space-exploration-postprocess >= 0.7.4",
"Krastorio2 >= 2.0.14",

New response