🌐Planet Rubia


Discover the wind planet Rubia. Belts and inserters work differently on Rubia, leading to unique building challenges not seen on any other planet. Your whole factory must go with the wind as a never-ending barrage of waste is hurled at your base.

Content
8 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
43.0K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Logistics Trains Environment Mining Manufacturing Power

b [Other Mod’s Bug] bioluminescent-steam-recycler deleted

3 days ago

Error while running event machine-upgrades::on_configuration_changed
Error when running interface function machine-upgrades-techlink.add_upgrade_data: machine-upgrades/lib/lib.lua:109: Error in Mupgrade data with handler = rubia-secretas-recycler-speed-bonus
No valid entity prototype found under the name: bioluminescent-steam-recycler
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
machine-upgrades/lib/lib.lua:109: in function 'assert_valid_mupgrade_data'
machine-upgrades/script/technology-linker.lua:255: in function <machine-upgrades/script/technology-linker.lua:250>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'call'
machine-upgrades/script/automatic-tech-linker.lua:59: in function 'config'
machine-upgrades/script/event-lib.lua:128: in function <machine-upgrades/script/event-lib.lua:127>

2 days ago

Hey. This is a multi-mod issue coming from a mix of Rubia, Secretas, and Tenebris. However, I cannot fix this without information, as when I boot the game, everything works fine. It appears you must have some other mods in the mix, including something that deletes the bioluminescent steam recycler at an improper time. I recommend disabling that mod if you find it, and letting me know. As of right now, I can't reproduce your problem due to insufficient information.

2 days ago

Indeed, some mods generate many machines and recipes, and I deleted them, which caused your mod to throw errors. But I think such errors can be avoided—you just need to add some checking logic. I used a large model to fix it, mainly involving two files:
script\technology-linker.lua
lib\lib.lua

here is code
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/135ZWzsgdypzU2KKvmAr0qRc3R1Q3Vlj_?usp=sharing

14 hours ago
(updated 14 hours ago)

All you need to do is comment out the assertion, but if you are responsible for deleting the prototype on your own end, I believe you did so with improper timing. Machine upgrades is asserting that the machines that were declared to be in the technology still exist. This allows us to flag issues in inappropriately defined machines or other mods doing naughty things during development.

Rubia automatically pulls that prototype based on what exists at the time of the data-updates check.

Eiter way, since the code edits you made are not based on anything that is in the mod portal (based on your personal edits), I don’t plan to make edits to mupgrades to account for this.

New response