Industrial Alchemy: Real Ores & Chemistry


A Factorio industrial overhaul with true orefields, real ore processing, metallurgy, hydrometallurgy, petrochemistry, catalysts, gases, waste handling, and advanced materials.

Overhaul
2 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
2.86K
Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g Error on startup, says requite Space Age

a month ago

I have read the Required dependencies and it says it does not need space age to function, but when i activate / download the mod Space Age is required it says,

I would like to play without Space age because i don;t like space age at all, any help?

a month ago

just tested it loads without space age, make sure your using 2.1

a month ago

Ah, i am not running experimental, so i am still on 2.0 , thanx for the support, if devs take to long to release 2,1 to the official, i will go experiemental

14 days ago

Hi, I'm having the same problem with:
Factorio 2.1.19.
Industrial Alchemy: Real Ores & Chemistry 0.35.23.
It's the only mod enabled.

Error ModManager.cpp:1781: Error while loading entity prototype "ric-overburden-excavator" (mining-drill): Belt stacking is disabled and can not be used. Belt stacking requires expansion.
Modifications: Industrial Alchemy: Real Ores & Chemistry
14 days ago
(updated 14 days ago)

Hi, I'm having the same problem with:
Factorio 2.1.19.
Industrial Alchemy: Real Ores & Chemistry 0.35.23.
It's the only mod enabled.

Error ModManager.cpp:1781: Error while loading entity prototype "ric-overburden-excavator" (mining-drill): Belt stacking is disabled and can not be used. Belt stacking requires expansion. Modifications: Industrial Alchemy: Real Ores & Chemistry

I have no idea what I'm talking about disclaimer, but could be on your end? Bad DL or install or something? I know of 3 other people plus me that are running it just fine. So maybe could try reinstalling or something?

We all OWN the space age DLC though it's not required to run. Not sure if that's somehow it. I saw that as those over burden miners use the space age 3D model and will auto stack ores out their output once u unlock it. So not sure if you need to own the DLC for the game to install the files.

3 of us our on our map, with it turned on. But the other doesn't have SA turned on so that's not the issue. But we all own the DLC, if you don't that might be it?

But still could maybe be an oversight on Szens case idk.

Oh and if you meant this is the "Only mod" turned on I hope that means you included the other sub mods it needs right? Like the Angel stuff, forgeworks, Py stuff, etc. It's all listed in the games mod window. Don't mean to insult you with that comment, just could be new or newer to the game / moding so thought I'd say something.

13 days ago

fixed

13 days ago

fixed

If it's not a mess to explain, why was that happening? I'm wondering cuz we didn't get that bug, and Shadow didn't ether. So curious why a bug was happening to everyone.

13 days ago

It's working now! Thanks a lot :)

New response