Industrial Alchemy: Real Ores & Chemistry


A Factorio industrial overhaul with true orefields, real ore processing, metallurgy, hydrometallurgy, petrochemistry, catalysts, gases, waste handling, and advanced materials.

Overhaul
3 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
2.86K
Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g Blue science unreachable?

2 months ago

Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious, but blue science seems unreachable to me.
Blue science needs advanced circuits, which have as an ingredient glass-fiber stuff, glass needs silica, you get silica from quartz, but to mine quartz you need the "hard-rock production mining" tech, which is locked behind blue science bc it needs explosives. Specifically, the mod locks the "explosives" tech behind phosphate and fertilizer chemistry which need blue science to research.

2 months ago

fixed

2 months ago

thanks for the quick fix, but another thing has come up.
when I try to place the "blast-hole drill" the floating tooltip says "uranium mining not researched"
I guess the ability to mine stuff with fluids generally is locked behind blue science.

2 months ago

fixed

New response