Qatavin's More Stuff

by Qatavin

An expansion modmod for Bob's. Includes lots more chemistry, some weapons, enhancements for nuclear production, and various balance changes.

Overhaul
a month ago
Transportation Combat Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

i Electronics changes

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)
  1. Currently, the names for some of the electronics-related items are rather inconsistent, and I’d like them renamed. In particular:
    The generic circuits and their boards use a different naming convention than their module counterparts
    The character brains’ names don’t specify that they’re used to make character bodies (they’re just called brains)
    The first tiers of construction and logistic robot brains have a 1 at the end of their names, while the first tiers of combat robot and character brains do not

2. Currently, module circuits use module boards, while generic circuits, brains, the rocket control unit, and roboport robot controls all use generic boards. My suggestion is to add brain boards and control boards for the other kinds of specialized circuits to use. As for the rocket control unit, it would use one of each of the four types of tier-4 boards.

3. Currently, module cases are used not only for modules, but also for the first tiers of roboport robot controls, the mech brain, and both tiers of character brains. Please remove these ingredients.

New response