🌐 Rabbasca, the forgotten Moon

by .Talon

This Moon of Gleba emits strange energy signatures which interfere with conventional energy sources. Use the limited power it provides to explore ancient vaults of a long gone civilization. Discover new ways to construct your machines and conquer space with your very own tool-assisted legs.

Content
9 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
14.4K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Transportation Logistics Armor Enemies Manufacturing

b Crash when using the upgrade Vault recipe + Contract Bug

12 days ago
(updated 12 days ago)

I was just trying out Rabbasca on a test world with editor enabled and some other cheat stuff. I noticed 2 bugs (one of them could just be me being dumb)
I tried to use the Upgrade Vault Quality which crashed my game. This could be a global thing or the result of me trying to upgade a normal quality vault to legendary.
The second bug is that I had located a Warp Stabilizer with the recipe and had a warp core in my inventory but it said that I didn‘t meet the requirements. This could be just me not realizing there is a 3rd requirement, but if it is me please tell me what it is.

Greeting, sibuech

11 days ago

The crash sounds concerning, can you give me the crash message? I can't reproduce it, and the upgrade does not care what the previous quality was, so normal -> legendary is intended and working fine for me.
The stabilizer access currently requires normal quality warp cores, I assume you used quality ones? I should make that more clear or allow any quality.

New response