Periodic Madness

This mod aims to add most, if not all elements of the periodic table to Factorio.

Overhaul
18 days ago
Logistics Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Hydrogen from evaporator

a month ago

Just made sure I'm on the latest version. So Hydrogen is an item instead of a gas, which is fine with me, but inserters won't take it out of the evaporator. I'm doing the sea water -> sulfur, hydrogen, salt recipe. Many thanks!

a month ago

Hello! and yeah, pipe/complexity limitations :]
and hm, interesting - are all the other "solid" outputs emptied? Inserters will "stay" with an item until the thing is completely emptied, even if another thing is backed up or whatever (unless your using filter inserters, then either im stupid or there's not a hydrogen filter inserter :] )

a month ago

Yeah I have filter inserters to take out the other outputs (sulfur, salt..) and they empty everything, but the Hydrogen stays in. I tried replacing the filter inserter set to white-list Hydrogen with a fast inserter, but still didn't pull out the Hydrogen. I can take it out manually and drop it in storage, so it's not like it won't go into a storage box

a month ago

hmmm, that's really weird - if you dont mind me asking, would you mind going on the discord server so i can get a better look at whats going on? if its all good with you, of course :]

New response