Periodic Madness

This mod aims to add most, if not all elements of the periodic table to Factorio.

Overhaul
18 days ago
Logistics Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Fail to load 0.4.61

a month ago

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: item with name 'pm-glass' does not exists.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

hello! and yes, i just got sent this error on my server, im fixing it right now so feel free to update when 0.611 comes out :]

a month ago

4.256 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:75: Cropped sprite rectangle is outside of original sprite definition.
Cropped rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=171x174)
Sprite source specification (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=87x87)
Filename: periodic-madness/graphics/entities/buildings/air-filterer/air-filterer-shadow.png
4.441 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1567: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=171x174) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=87x85).

a month ago

I realised my error, i was using a bad version of my own saves, my sincerest apologies :]
im going to push a new release with these bugs fixed, and some new content, so hang tight

a month ago

Please stop doing version numbers your way - 0.4.61->0.4.611->0.4.62. You get 611 while downloading your mod from portal in game. Clearly 611>62.

1.713 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1567: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=171x174) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=174x171).
See the log file for more information.: periodic-madness/graphics/entities/buildings/air-filterer/hr-air-filterer-shadow.png; mods: Squeak Through BottleneckLite periodic-madness extended-descriptions
Prototypes using sprite:
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer
pm-air-filterer

I'm gonna wait a few weeks before I try it again:/

a month ago

i took down the .611 file from the mod portal, so it should hopefully be fine. that error though? im going to try and reproduce it with the mods you have too, but i have no idea why its taking the air filterer a million times, and why i dont get the error - im going to look into it though

a month ago

i've uploaded the fix now, and i just want to say thank you for giving me these errors; i dont have a way to test HR entities in any way, so i just have to double check the code and assume they work, which isnt the best way to do, it as you can see

feel free to try out this version, which should hopefully fix the error, and hit me up with any more errors which i will fix as soon as possible :]

New response