Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b nullius-mirrior-flotation-cell-2 ist not a correct mirror of nullius-flotation-cell-2

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

nullius-mirror-flotation-cell-2 is not a correct mirror of nullius-flotation-cell-2
https://prnt.sc/aOGPofCLsCvC
The connections are additionally rotated by 90°.

1 year, 6 months ago

The distillery only has inputs/outputs on 2 parallel sides, so it can be flipped along the perpendicular axis. The flotation cell is different because it has inputs/outputs on all 4 sides. You're envisioning that it should be flipped twice, once along the horizontal axis, and once along the vertical axis. It is actually flipped along a single axis, the diagonal one along the corner between the 2 inputs and the corner between the 2 outputs.

Your interpretation might be a little easier to work with, though it's complicated to change it retroactively without breaking existing factories by rotating all the buildings 90 degrees.

1 year, 6 months ago

yes I already thought that it can not be corrected afterwards. I had already built the 90° turn as workaround into the BlueprintExtensions There were a few other mods from the pack that required special handling. I hope I have found all...

New response