Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b box_stack nil error, hidden error

2 years ago

There are two bugs, but they are mod compatibility ones... and I know Nullius disables most modded things. Could still improve normal compatibility:

prototypes\item\boxing.lua, Line 32:

if (box_stack == nil) then
    -- box_stack = math.max(1, math.floor((2 * box_stack / ratio)))
    box_stack = math.max(1, math.floor((2 * stack_size / ratio)))
  end

The original line doesn't make sense. If box_stack is nil it errors on 2 * box_stack. I assume stack_size was meant to be used

Hidden flags:
prototypes/hidden.lua line 182
If there are no entity.flags... there's an error. Without re-writing table_contains or other logic, this works:

if entity.minable ~= nil then
      local item = data.raw.item[entity.minable.result]
      if (item ~= nil) and item.flags and table_contains(item.flags, "hidden") then
        entity.next_upgrade = nil
        if (not table_contains(entity.flags, "hidden")) then
          entity.flags = entity.flags or {}
          table.insert(entity.flags, "hidden")
        end
      end
    end

There were many messages about next_upgrades and wrong collision boxes or another thing, so I wrote my own mod to nil the next upgrades. I don't blame you for that one, many mods wanting to be the next upgrade is annoying (in my opinion).

2 years ago

OK, I will fix those 2 places for the next update. Thanks.

2 years ago

The latest update has these changes.

New response