Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b crash on start

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

What mods do you have enabled?

I have an idea of how it might be fixed, but this isn't happening for me, and doesn't seem like something that has recently changed. Presumably there is some optional third party mod that has a bad interaction with Nullius. If I can identify that mod, it should allow me to reproduce the bug and test a fix.

3 years ago

Unfortunately, I can no longer say, I have continued to try around.
but I've still problems with other of my default mods:
- deadlock-beltboxes-loaders
- Transport_Drones / Mining Drones

3 years ago

Transport Drones should work just fine. Mining drones and deadlock beltboxes don't. Check the bottom of the information page/FAQ for game content mods that are ported to work with Nullius.

3 years ago

Additionally, Nullius already includes an item boxing system as an integral part of the game, so that more or less already fills the beltboxes role. As for mining drones, in the late game you can replenish depleted mines with asteroid mining, so there is a finite amount of mines that you need to set up even for a very large base. The larger sized miner also makes it less trouble to set up outposts.

I will include a fix for the most likely cause of the crash you reported, in the next update. Without reproducing it, it's not 100%, but it can't hurt, and is likely to help.

3 years ago

Thank you very much for your time. I will try it on my next run. Right now I am just preparing the run so the test will only be if it starts correctly.

New response