Hardcorio:SC2

by maroder

Version 26.12.2017. Remake of Stx3's Hardcorio:SC2. Hardcorio:SC2 turns Factorio into a hardcore survival game, by completely replacing the enemies, combat mechanics and added life support requirements.

Overhaul
1 year, 5 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Bugs akkacking rails

2 years ago

Hello,

I like this mod alot. Having more and harder bugs, but also the life support system and so on.

I also like to play rail world settings and have many small bases conected via train to the main base.
Unfortunately this is near impossible with hardcorios, as the bugs are also attacking rails.

Is there a option to set the bugs not attacking rails (and maybe power lines)? Or do you have other any suggestions for me?

Thanks alot for creating and updating the mod!

2 years ago

Now enemies are attacking everything that the player has built. To a large extent, this is done due to the fact that when attacking only "enemy" buildings for them, cases of inappropriate behavior often arose. Instead of attacking obstacles in the form of walls, they ran back and forth. Secondly, the enemies ignored such important buildings as chests and power lines, which makes the game much easier.
If there is such a need, I can make a setting that will switch between "attack everything" (including belts, inserters, chests) and "attack the enemy".

2 years ago

Uncheck the "The enemy attacks all buildings that the player has built" setting. New Units will operate according to the new rule.

2 years ago

Thank you very much for implementing this option. Is there any chance to donate to you?

2 years ago

I will create some method soon.

New response