Hardcorio:SC2

by maroder

Version 26.12.2017. Remake of Stx3's Hardcorio:SC2. Hardcorio:SC2 turns Factorio into a hardcore survival game, by completely replacing the enemies, combat mechanics and added life support requirements.

Overhaul
1 year, 5 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Missile turret orientation

4 years ago

Hi and thanks for this awesome mod. I was wondering, it seems that every time I load a saved game, the orientation of the missile turret is somehow reset (allways left maybe ?). Or is it just me ?
Thanks in advance

4 years ago

The missile turret has the same mechanics of firing restrictions as the vanilla flamethrower turret. When building, turn the turret in the right direction.

4 years ago

Yes I know, the thing is I build the turrets in the direction I want, but I regularly put them back in the right direction because they seem to self rotate. I don't know if this is caused by the save/load mecanism, time passing or anything else ... It's ok though, I don't have a lot of them but they are helpfull before laser and plasma turrets

4 years ago

Turret tower can rotate 360 degrees, rotates towards the nearest enemy. Only the attack zone is limited. Are you sure the attack zone is changing?

New response