Hardcorio:SC2

by maroder

Version 26.12.2017. Remake of Stx3's Hardcorio:SC2. Hardcorio:SC2 turns Factorio into a hardcore survival game, by completely replacing the enemies, combat mechanics and added life support requirements.

Overhaul
1 year, 5 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g What are the differences between the difficulty settings?

5 years ago

I started a game on Hardcorio difficulty level. It is still early game, and one enemy swarm empties 10 turrets of all their ammo. Ammo magazines are much smaller than vanilla. I have to keep running around refilling the turrets, and my ammo production is barely keeping up. I haven't even been able to start a main bus yet. I'm not sure I'll be able to expand as the enemy bases are starting to surround me.

If I restart the game on Normal difficulty, will I still get to experience giant invasions late game? Or will the attacks be weaker due to less difficulty? I'd like for the enemies to start a little slower but still scale to maximum in late game.

I'm also finding the fish farms to be challenging. They seem to be consuming almost as much fish in food as they do in food production. I'm having to cut trees and run to the ocean to find food.

Can I still experience glorious battle on lower difficulty settings? Thanks for the fun mod!

5 years ago

[google translater] With increasing difficulty:
- The maximum number of units in the wave increases;
- Speed ​​of a set of resources for buildings and units increases;
- Reduces the respawn time of the queen protecting the base;
- the maximum number of defense units increases;
- increases the probability of adding units to the wave;
- the number of turrets working from one radar decreases;
- the amount of experience required to increase the skill of possession of weapons increases;
- Increase the speed of manual crafting;
- speed of manual demolition of buildings and extraction of resources increases;
- the maximum number of enemy bases increases;
- the speed of appearance of new enemy bases is increasing;
- Reduces the time until the appearance of the first buildings of the base.

New response