Hardcorio:SC2

by maroder

Version 26.12.2017. Remake of Stx3's Hardcorio:SC2. Hardcorio:SC2 turns Factorio into a hardcore survival game, by completely replacing the enemies, combat mechanics and added life support requirements.

Overhaul
1 year, 5 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g incompatible w/ RSO?

7 years ago

Am I correct that this is incompatible with RSO? It seems to crash shortly after realising there's no biter/spitter spawners. Is this patchable?

7 years ago

This mod does not use standard enemy buildings. Previously enemy buildings were removed immediately after map generation. Auto-generate enemy buildings were removed to optimize gameplay. For this it was necessary to remove from the game these buildings. Which also positively affects the optimization. If you want to play with other mods that use these buildings, you can remove this mod :)

7 years ago

RSO helps me make megabases by giving more resources the further away you go from the starting area. I guess this mod isnt so much about megabases :D Happy to roll with this for now, though. I have no idea how to modify the RSO code so I think I'll have to ask the creator. I really want to use both :D

New response