Configurable Nukes & ICBMs


Makes most/many aspects of the atomic bomb configurable, and affected by quality, as well as allows for the weaponization of rocket-silos. Allows for custom payloads created from almost any ammo or capsule item, as well as introduces dedicated warhead payloads (atomic, "Rods from God", Jericho, Mjölnir), ICBMs (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles), IPBMs (Interplanetary Ballistic Missiles), and ISBMs (Interstellar Ballistic Missiles). Why shouldn't rocket-silo rockets be used offensively?

Content
a month ago
2.0
2.97K
Combat Circuit network Manufacturing Cheats

g [In Progress] Why no 2.1 version?

a month ago

Why no 2.1 version?

a month ago

The update for 2.1 is indeed in progress. Combination of life and getting side-tracked fixing bug reports has taken priority though.

I do have a local version that loads on 2.1 presently, but have yet to fully test/verify the changes made.

No promises, but hoping/optimistically aiming for the 2.1 update to be ready sometime this coming week.

a month ago

First of all, thank you for the quick response!! Secondly, I was just wondering if it's in the works at all, so good to know it is, whenever it comes out!
I totally understand life "gets in the way" :)

11 days ago

Hey, just wanted to follow up that this is still very much in the works, simply the review process is taking longer than I had originally anticipated given some architectural updates I've made for 2.1 (functionally everything should be the same; and if anything, more robust going forward for both development and for players).

Usual suspects of life, work, and my health holding things up though. Apologies for the eager optimism.

What I can more honestly/concretely commit to is: I simply don't know when it will be ready. That said, I am tracking each update to the 2.1 experimental branch as they're released, and am trying to update/integrate said changes as they come. Really hoping to have it ready and available for 2.1 prior to 2.1 going stable itself, but I can't guarantee that to be perfectly candid.

New response