Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b updating

5 months ago

after updating the mod, this message appears every second.

faktoro (auto deconstruct] Blade: Auto Deconstruct /auto deconstruct lua 471: attempt to index local 'se zone (a nil value)

robot256 β˜†
5 months ago

Can you post your save file? That sounds like a problem with AutoDeconstruct (which I also updated recently)

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak7bMv0sYr4v5Bbrtika62Et-SJt?e=NcGGaX

check if it works

cd.
I play every day, I wonder why after the ships update? Additionally, today I downloaded the Auto Deconstruct versions because, with or without ships, I still get this message

robot256 β˜†
5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Thanks for posting the save file. The error message is being printed because there are miners inside the blueprint lab surface, and SE can't tell AD what kind of pipe to use there. When the mod configuration changes, AD re-scans all surfaces for miners without ores under them and tries to deconstruct them. You probably placed a bunch of miners in the Blueprint Lab (without any ores) and Cargo Ships was simply the first thing you updated after that.

I can fix the error in the next release of AutoDeconstruct (it should use normal pipes). Though maybe AutoDeconstruct should ignore blueprint lab surfaces anyways.

robot256 β˜†
5 months ago

This should be fixed when you update AutoDeconstruct to 0.3.12.

5 months ago

Hello, one more thing. It seems that the mod, at least from SE and K2, adds oil as soon as it runs out. Can you put it in so that it doesn't add more resources when it runs out? I looked for a few hours for a removal mod because I thought I had seen one, but I didn't find it.

New response