Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Pump Error

11 months ago

Hello,
I think with the most recent update to this mod I am getting an error with my mod list.

"Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "pump" (pump): next_upgrade target (kr-steel-pump) must have the same collision mask. It is saying the following mods must be disabled:

Cargo-ships (0.20)
Ehanced_Map_Colours (1.5.5)
Squeak Through (1.8.2)
Krastorio2 (1.3.19)
factoriohd_logistics (0.0.8)
factoriohd_production (0.0.8)
combat-mechanics-overhaul (0.6.24)
extended-descriptions (1.10)

11 months ago

I don't know why it wants to disable so many mods, but I have figured out that the conflict seems to be specifically between this mod and Krastorio 2. This mod's latest update changed the Pump in some way (assumedly the collision mask) and it's caused the Steel Pump to no longer be a valid upgrade/replacement structure.

Re-enabling everything on that list except for either Cargo Ships, OR Krastorio 2, works. Unfortunately until a fix is made you gotta give up one or the other ^^; (or wait, of course. But if you don't have any Cargo Ships stuff built yet you can disable it without losing much aside from any research investments you've put in).

robot256 β˜†
11 months ago

Thanks for the report, I just published a hotfix for it.

11 months ago

Thank you for the quick update.

New response