Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Krastorio2 Loaders

1 year, 1 month ago

Haven't been able to make Krastorio 2 Loaders (using K2+SE+CargoShips) unload the cargo ships, but inserters work fine.

1 year, 1 month ago

Are you on factorio 1.1.75 or greater? Or perhaps the loaders were the wrong way around (especially if you were on an older version of K2 which didn't have loaders automatically snapping to trains/ships). Loaders work fine with cargo ships for me.

1 year, 1 month ago

Yes, I have everything updated to the latest version. Loaders worked fine with everything except ships. I'll check again on a new save.

1 year, 25 days ago

Haven't been able to load fuel into tanker with loaders either.

1 year, 25 days ago

I had the same issue. AAI loaders don't work either even though inserters work fine.

11 months ago

I tested further and loaders do work, but you have to place them closer to the ship. Inserters work when next to the ship and when one tile away, but loaders have to be right next to the ship. I'll have a play with the collision boxes of the ships to see if this can be improved.

New response