Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b [notabug] Can't get out of any vehicle

1 year, 2 months ago

Ever vehicle in the game will not let me out of them

robot256 β˜†
1 year, 2 months ago

Cargo Ships doesn't alter the base game enter/exit vehicle command at all. (Only the enter/exit ship command, default Shift-Enter). Are you sure it happens when only Cargo Ships is installed, or is it some other mod combination?

1 year, 2 months ago

I also am experiencing this issue with Cargo Ships installed in my current modpack. If the "enter/exit ship" keybind is set to the same keybind as "enter/exit vehicle", it will prevent me from exiting other vehicles. I could provide a full list of my mods if necessary. I haven't tested it with Cargo Ships alone.

My current workaround is to just bind "enter/exit ship" to something different (Control + "enter/exit vehicle" keybind).

robot256 β˜†
1 year, 2 months ago

if the "enter/exit ship" keybind is set to the same keybind as "enter/exit vehicle",

This was never supposed to work. It was always intended to be a separate key combination (default is Shift-Enter).

1 year, 2 months ago

Fair enough. I thought there probably was an issue with that if you all specifically added a separate keybind.

New response