Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b [Solved] Cannot Enter Tugboat

1 year, 3 months ago

Cannot enter the tugboat; can still enter the cargo and tanker ships.

robot256 β˜†
1 year, 3 months ago

Did you try the Shift-Enter command. Post a screenshot of what situation you cannot enter in, please.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Yes, the Shift Enter no longer works since the latest update. I will add that I have a huge list of mods, but can no longer enter that boat. Can enter the other ships using Shift-Enter.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2915307662

robot256 β˜†
1 year, 3 months ago

Okay, that's weird. It still works in my test save. If you post the save file I can look at it.

robot256 β˜†
1 year, 3 months ago

That's not a Boat. It's an AI Boat. AI Boats aren't properly registered with the ship-entering logic. Crafting it back into a non-AI Boat makes the controls work fine.

AI boats also break the pathfinder, so they drive in straight lines without avoid collisions with entities (like signal buoys) or terrain. I should probably do something to disallow the creation of AI boats altogether, as I don't consider them to be useful.

1 year, 3 months ago

Oh, that makes sense. It must have become an AI boat with the update. Thanks for the help finding this out. :)

robot256 β˜†
1 year, 3 months ago

I have no idea how it would become an AI boat all by itself! If anything that could be part of an AAI update not Cargo Ships. But happy to help.

New response