Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Не где выйти с корабля

2 years ago

После того как я сел на корабль или на катер я не могу выйти из него.

2 years ago

Does Shift-Enter work? Are you within ~4 tiles of land?

2 years ago

Спасибо помогло!
Но можно настроить так, чтобы садиться или высаживаться нужно нажимать не шифт и энтер, а просто энтер?

2 years ago

Спасибо помогло!
Но можно настроить так, чтобы садиться или высаживаться нужно нажимать не Shift и Enter, а просто Enter (по умолчанию)?

2 years ago

You can change the key bindings yourself to see if it will work. I am afraid it might interfere with entering normal cars and trains, or it might cause unnecessary lag.

2 years ago

А можно сделать так, чтобы Enter был установлен изначально, или привязка этой клавиши было в "сесть в автомобиль или поезд"?

2 years ago

Actually it will interfere. It will enter the ship through the mod command, and then if you are close enough to land it will exit the ship through the vanilla command. I don't want the mod to handle enter-exit for all vehicles, and I'm not going to make that the default. The enter ship command is explained in the Tooltip, unless the translation needs to be updated.

If it works for you by setting the key mappings to both be Enter, then you should use it that way.

New response