Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g ✔️Playing with landless oil

2 years ago

What settings would I want to have for my world for using this mod solely for oil production? I don't want to generate a world and spend so many hours without oil being available at all because deep-sea oil won't spawn

2 years ago

The new update includes one startup option to enable deep sea oil generation and oil rigs to extract it. A second startup option can be selected to delete all the oil on land, so you must go to sea to get it. Oil at sea is now generated using the vanilla oil spawner, so it will be just as frequent in the ocean as if the whole map were land with normal oil on it.

Note that SeaBlock intentionally disables deep sea oil generation, so I incorporated that into this update as well. I'm not sure if it needs to be an option to override it and make oil anyways.

2 years ago

Hi, this is a great mod and I am trying to playing this with Seablock as the theme is the same. The problem you mentioned is a problem, the deep sea oil is not being generated and there is no option in the startup options to allow deep sea oil generation, I think seablock is disabling it so an override is needed. Is there a quick fix I can do to the files for this?

2 years ago

Look in Cargo Ships' "settings-updates.lua" and comment out the first "if ... end" block that disables all the settings if Seablock is detected.

New response