Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Your mod forked?

3 years ago

Just a heads up that theres a forked version of your mod that appears to be exactly the same as your current one. I don't know why, as you appear to still be active and all.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/cargo-ships-seraph

Figured you might be interested in this. The license of theirs is also different.

3 years ago

Ah, I see. The guy forked it because he didn't know how to use mod settings to disable the oil. xD

3 years ago

Indeed, I will be deprecating it soon. Didn't know about map settings at all, lmao. Im getting the hang of things now, just was very confused on mods initially. My apologies for causing any confusion and such.

Btw lovely mod schnurr! Me and my bud trying to build some islands and ton of fun to see the ships go round and round! Maybe one day I'll become proficient enough to contribute to it.

3 years ago

Turns out the map settings dont fix it, and there's still an error with the on_chunk_load event handler, as such my fork is currently necessary to play nicely with SeaBlock. Will deprecate as soon as it's addressed, though.

New response