Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

i πŸ’‘ Krastorio 2 Compatibility

4 years ago

Has there been any thought on Krastorio 2 compatibility? Krastorio 2 uses oil that is not infinite and has a set amount of oil per node while oil nodes found in water are standard vanilla % system.

4 years ago

I second this.

4 years ago

Same request

3 years ago

Fourth This. I currently need another mod to make oil limited and the oil pump jack doesn't work on landfilled oil.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

the newest version of this mod should (in theory) respect all changes krastorio makes to oil. maybe you can give me feedback if it worked as intended.

3 years ago

I'm guessing this applies to new worlds? As my existing savegames still have unlimited sea oil.

3 years ago

I'm guessing this applies to new worlds? As my existing savegames still have unlimited sea oil.

Could also be new chunks. So, if you venture out, the new oil patches will be limited. (Not tested, just a guess.)

3 years ago

New world still doesn't respect changes to oil that Krastorio 2 makes.

3 years ago

okay, thanks! i will look into it again

3 years ago

I really like the mix of krastorio 2s finite land oil combined with vanilla infinite/decreasing oil at sea. Its a nice reason to use many cargo ships. I think the option to configure sea oil independently of krastorio land oil settings would be good if possible.

3 years ago

I think it would also be a nice if the cargo / tanker ships accept the Krastorio 2 fuel. Would it be possible to add this?

3 years ago

I also second the need for Krastorio 2 fuel compatibility xoxo

3 years ago

Do you have this problem too ? I can't place my rig on offshore oil and i don't know if Krastorio 2 or maybe Alien Biomes could be the reason why it doesn't work.

2 years ago

Yes, there are 2 types of fuel in Krastorio 2 that these ships don't understand. It would be great to correct that point.

New response