Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

i War Ships

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The mod is great but some war ships, submarines and aircraft carrier are missing.

4 years ago

Aircraft carriers man, imagine landing the helicopter mod on that. Would be sick. Might be a hard task.

Even just oldschool pirate ships, like Windward but you know, with actual gameplay. (there are modded ships for windward if there is any coder, I could ask permission to use their sprites)

4 years ago

I don't really think this is in-scope for this mod, nor is it necessary. An artillery ship might be about as far as this should go.

3 years ago

i would actually really like taht. mix it with AAI and have fleets moving around dropping of units your producing to kill bitters. i would love a variety of warships

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

As for now if you play island map - this mod will not be enough and what's even more sad is there is no mod that adds battleships. That's hard to deal with with seaborne opperations...

I found some little hack for me. In cargo ships -> prototypes -> ships.lua I changed from

indep_boat.guns= nil
to
indep_boat.guns= { "tank-cannon", "tank-machine-gun" }

and that's way more fun now : ) basic ship will now have some armament. Not pretty, but working solution if someone is desperate.

3 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

New response