Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Added support for Schallfalke's Transport group mod

4 years ago

I took the pleasure of adding support for Transport Group and pushed an updated copy to my fork of Cargo ships on github, https://github.com/ArcaniVictus/cargo_ships. All changes were done in, item.lua and bridge_items.lua. Do with them what you will.

Also, I have picked up the mod, Hovercrafts, and updated it to 0.17. Feel free to update the mod linked in your information section to the updated version.

Thanks for an awesome mod!

4 years ago

The idea is great!

Arcani_Victus' patch is broken, unfortunately: when Transport Group mod is disabled, all should revert back to normal, but patched Cargo Ships mod crashes on Factorio startup.

4 years ago

Hey thanks for the added support. Can you look into the error reported by avek? if its fixed i will merge the changes!

4 years ago

Sorry, I will look into it now and update once I've corrected the issue.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Okay, I have resolved the error and pushed the update to github. Sorry for the delay.

My changes are in Item.lua and Bridge_items.lua

4 years ago

no problem, your responds time is way faster than mine right now. and as a tip for the future, i guess the standard procedure would be to simply create a pull request on github, i ll see your changes there and can merge with a single click.

4 years ago

Ah my apologies...
I am still learning all this stuff, but I will know for the future.

New response