Biter Power

Generate electricity by placing biters on treadmills. Biters can be caught with cage traps, or by placing an egg extractor on a buried biter nest. Biters get tired after running on the treadmill after which they need be revitalized, which could be hazardous. Warning, biters might escape!

Content
2 months ago
Combat Enemies Power

g [Added] Compability with Rampant?

1 year, 4 months ago

Is there a possibility to make it work with Rampant? Because there can't be catched no biters and I couldn't find any buried biter nests...
Or did I just missed something? ^^'

1 year, 4 months ago

There is currently no specific support for rampant, so if it's not working for you then it won't work.

Are you playing Rampant or Rampant Fixed? Do ypu know if there is a difference?

1 year, 4 months ago

I'm playing Rampant Fixed, but I don't know, whether there would be a difference. I mean, in both mods, there is no small, normal, big, behemoth biter, just Lvl 1 to 10 Common/Laser/Suicide/etc. Biter and Spitter. It would be awesome, if you would have to look for Common Biter to get the cages working and if buried biter nests would just appear at these specific Tier nests. Making the treadmill look different for every different Biter would be a little bit too much, but working in some way would be just awesome. ^^

6 months ago

Is there any updates in regards to making Rampant compatible? My friends and I have tried this mod with Rampant but have been unable to cage the biters or find buried biter nests.

6 months ago

Hello! It's something that I've actually wanted to do in the last few weeks, but kept getting distracted by other things. I'll try to get it done in the next two weeks or so, but no promises. It looks like Rampant has a lot of different biters and nests :)

5 months ago

Biter Power is now compatable with Rampant. Please let me know if there is any issues :)

4 months ago

with "Fixed" version too?

4 months ago

No, Rampant, fixed is not currently supported.

4 months ago

Rampant compatibility works but only with this config option enabled World: Enable new enemies set to true. If this config is disabled it crashes with this error https://postimg.cc/67wDqb8p .

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

I must've had that setting on during my testing, so didn't notice that it's required. Currently Biter Power is quite harsh and will crash if a biter is not added as you saw. Ideally it would just silently ignore it. Maybe I'll change it somewhere in the future.

Thanks for the heads up!

4 months ago

Your welcome, Happy to report this bug :)

New response