Generate electricity by placing biters on treadmills. Biters can be caught with cage traps, or by placing an egg extractor on a buried biter nest. Biters get tired after running on the treadmill after which they need be revitalized, which could be hazardous. Warning, biters might escape!
- Treadmill Generator: Generate power by placing biters on a treadmil-like device. This might have hazardous effects if the biter is tired, but device will still function optimally.
- Revitalization Center: A peaceful place where exhausted biters can relax and regain their strength. The methods might be questionable, but they get results!
- Incubator: Biters begin their live as eggs, and these devices are used to raise (grow?) strong biters to run in generators.
- Egg Extractor: Placed on a Buried Biter Nest these devices extract Biter Eggs that can later be carefully placed in Incubators.
- Cage Trap: Catch live biters in a cage trap! For those days that you don't want to wait around until all your eggs hatch.
- Cage Turret: Catch live biters from a distance by launching cages at them with a cannon! Great for guarding your treadmills with minimal headaches.
- Escaping: Biters can escape from some machines if they are unhappy about the working conditions. Be sure to add protective measures around such machines.