Biter Power

Generate electricity by placing biters on treadmills. Biters can be caught with cage traps, or by placing an egg extractor on a buried biter nest. Biters get tired after running on the treadmill after which they need be revitalized, which could be hazardous. Warning, biters might escape!

Content
26 days ago
Combat Enemies Power

g Very fun concept.

1 year, 5 months ago

I like the idea. Is there any way to adjust the rate at which biters may escape? for example ,if the machine works full tilt, biters have a higher probability of escape?

1 year, 5 months ago

Yes, the escapes are done with scripting so I have options. I like the current way because it's clear in the entity's tooltip what to expect.

I could add something like if the generator is above 90% performance the probability doubles.

I'll have a think, currently individual biters are still quite valuable but Im thinking of lowering that by a factor 5. So then I can allow more to escape without anoying the player too much. Will also decrease inherent momentum in the cycle which would be nice.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Weote this here because I'm not sure if it's already a feature in this mod but maybe add support for logic network connections?

1 year, 3 months ago

Where would you like logic network connections? These are all regular vanilla entities though, like generators and assemblers. You would have to control the machines in this mod the same way you would control machines in vanilla: by controlling the inserters.

New response